Dental implants are titanium fixtures that are surgically embedded into the jaw bone and simulate the root of a tooth. They are used to attach a single tooth, multiple teeth or even to stabilise a denture so it does not move around.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Eliminates the key problems of denture, including poor fit gum irritation and pain from exposed nerves.
- Elimination of denture adhesives.
- Improved comfort, speech and appearance.
- Preservation of the integrity of facial structures.
- Adjacent teeth are not ground down for a bridge.
- Implants can be easier and maintain since they are cleaned like natural teeth.
- Improved ability to taste food
- Looking and feeling younger
- Restored self esteem
- Improve Quality of life.
For more details click here…