“shanti dentals restores and improves your face value.”
Cosmetic surgery definition is the process of improving the appearance of a person’s teeth, gums and smile. Although the American Dental Association (ADA) does not recognize cosmetic dentistry as a formal specialty most cosmetic dentists are held in high regard because of their extensive education, training, and experience in improving the esthetics of a person’s oral appearance.
Shanti dentals cosmetic dentistry procedures differ from general dentistry or restorative dentistry procedures in that they are elected as opposed to required. Shanti dentals cosmetic dentistry has the added dimension of art as well as combining the oral health benefits of general and restorative dentistry to give patients the smile they have dreamed of. We are one of the best dental care providing cosmetic dentistry with a low cosmetic dental surgery cost. In shanti dentals you can get an amazing experience with our cosmetic dentistry crooked teeth before and after changes.
Our cosmetic treatments may also provide restorative benefits. For example, dental fillings are a common procedure used to treat decayed teeth. Previously, most dental fillings were composed primarily of gold, amalgam and other materials that left visible dark spots on the teeth. Shanti dentals quality is best and reliable. Your cosmetic surgery improves your face value and personality which enhances confidence level. Feel comfortable to book an appointment with shanti dentals for best consultation.
TYPES OF BRACES
shanti dentals cosmetic dentistry treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening — A relatively inexpensive way to brighten your smile, whitening teeth can be accomplished at home or in the dentist’s chair. There are many products and methods from which to choose. Read more about Teeth Whitening.
- Composite Bonding — A tooth-colored composite resin attached to the teeth can improve the appearance and strength of chipped teeth. These procedures require very little preparation (drilling) of the tooth. Read more about Teeth Bonding.
- Porcelain & Composite Veneers — Designed to substitute for tooth enamel, veneers are hard, thin shells of tooth-colored material that can mask a variety of dental imperfections. Read more about Porcelain Veneers.
- Porcelain Crowns — Heavily damaged teeth can be covered with natural-looking porcelain crowns, which replace more natural tooth structure than veneers. Read more about Porcelain Crowns.
- Porcelain Bridgework — A missing tooth can be replaced with porcelain bridgework that is attached to the natural teeth on either side of the space.
- Dental Implants — Usually made of titanium, an implant is used to replace the root portion of a missing tooth. The implant is fitted with a crown to create a natural-looking replacement for the entire tooth. Read more about Dental Implants.
- Inlays & Onlays — In certain cases, fillings can be fabricated from porcelain or composite materials in a dental laboratory to more closely match the color of a tooth. When applied to the inside of the tooth, they are referred to as “inlays.” Attached to the biting surface, they are known as “inlays.”
- Tooth-Colored Fillings — Gone are the days when a filling has to be obvious and unsightly. Tooth-colored fillings are barely noticeable. Read more about Tooth Colored Fillings.
- Clear Orthodontic Aligners — Many adults, as well as some teenagers, are opting for clear orthodontic aligners, instead of metal braces, to straighten their teeth. Read more about Clear Orthodontic Aligners.
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery — Minor surgery can reshape gum tissue to give it a more leveled appearance.
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping — Cosmetic dentists can use a drill or laser to smooth out or reshape teeth.
Shanti dentals tells you when you need a cosmetic treatment
- crooked /chipped teeth
- crooked /chipped teeth
- stained teeth
- missing teeth
- to change of smile which increases the facial value
General FAQs for Cosmetic Dentistry:
How long can the bleaching results last for ?
The bleaching result could last for approximately 3 years assuming good hygiene and exposure to non–deep- colour pigment of food or beverage stains.
Are there any harmful side effects on the teeth or body ?
When used properly , bleaching material has no adverse effects on the teeth or body. Some patients, however, may experience temporary tooth sensitivity to hot / cold intake.
Time taken for bleaching ?
Just 50 minutes are required to get whiter and brighter teeth and a new confident smile.