The best thing next to your natural teeth
Dental implant is a men made titanium fixture that serve as replacement for the root portion of missing teeth in your mouth. The implant is placed in the bone of your upper or lower jaw.These are actually more tooth saving than traditional bridge work since, implants do not rely on neighbouring teeth for support and very natural in appearance . A person needs to have healthy gums and adequate bone to support the implants.
Unique about shanti dentals
- Painless & timeless single visit , single piece implants that canbe inserted even immediately after extraction of teeth.
- No need to leave the implants without crown for 3-4 months .
- Fix teeth with in 24 hrs.
- 10 years free replacement warranty.
WHAT IMPLANT CAN DO
- Provide support for a denture .
- Support a bridge and eliminate the need for removable denture .
- Replace one more teeth without affecting bordering teeth .
BENEFITS OF IMPLANTS
- Maintain the anatomy of jaw bone and so your face retains its natural shape .
- Eliminate the need to grind down the healthy adjacent teeth .
- This eliminates the key problems of denture, including poor fit gum irritation and pain from expose nerves .
- The result is superior comfort, reliability, and freedom from embarrassments .
- Restore a more secure biting ability then removable denture .
- Looks, feels and performs similar to your natural teeth. hence , oral care is same as a natural tooth and restore self –confidence and appearance .
COMPLETE LOWER OR UPPER TEETH REPLACEMENT
If you have missing all of your teeth in upper and /or lower jaw and currently using a removable full denture , than an implant – supported denture could be better choice for you as an implant supported denture virtually eliminates slipping and movements ,so there is no pain , no embarrassment and no worries . you will be able to laugh and speak with confidence and enjoy your favorite foods with ease .
Implant retained over denture (provides a removable stable denture)
Implant supported denture ( provides a non removable , stable denture)
SAME DAY DENTAL IMPLANTS
Same Day Dental Implants gives you an new set of teeth in the same day. This can be using the ‘All on 4 implants’ technique or with 6-8 implants in each jaw depending on the needs of the case and on whether a fixed denture or fixed crowns and bridges are desired.
Benefits of All on 4 implants
Compared to alternative restorative treatments, some of which require bone grafting and numerous appointments, all on 4 dental implants offer a number of benefits:
- High quality full teeth restoration
- Fixed teeth usually fitted in one day
- Can be less invasive and fast
- Less costly in many cases
- No need to avoid certain foods or worry about food getting trapped
- No painful friction between gums and dentures
All on 4 procedure and after care
An initial consultation and various detailed diagnostics including X-rays, CT scan and dental impressions will determine your bone structure and whether you need any extractions. A number of planning appointments are required and then the four implants are inserted into the jaw in such a way that they will completely fuse to the natural bone over time. An initial fixed denture is usually fitted on the same day and the final fitting is perfected after a few months.
It is vital that you take good care of your implants, so regular maintenance visits with our dentist and a commitment to good home dental care is essential for long term success.