What is Overdenture?
An overdenture is defined as a removable partial denture or a complete denture that covers and rests on one or more remaining natural teeth, the roots of natural teeth, and/or dental implants. It is also known as overlay denture, hybrid prosthesis, telescoping denture or tooth supported denture.
Too many people who have conventional dentures don’t wear them for the simple fact that they don’t stay in place. Dental implants offer a way to keep dentures in place and allow you to go about your daily life with confidence.
The use of dental implants to stabilize dentures has proven to be successful for many people. The number continues to grow as word spreads about the effectiveness and long-term durability of the treatment. In fact, it has been reported that dental implants have the highest success rate of any implanted surgical device.
Semi fixed and fixed full dentures are possible with dental implants only. Shanti dentals provides you treatment that would let you eat and function like having natural teeth. Our treatment is a very beneficial and solid solution for the missing teeth that serves you for life and preserves your facial value. Get your mouth and teeth healthy with shanti dentals.
The problems with loose dentures
Millions of people around the world are missing enough teeth to require the use of a denture. Many of them struggle to keep their dentures secure, particularly in the lower jaw. If you have this problem, you already know about the embarrassment of slipping dentures, not being able to eat the foods that you love and the ineffectiveness of denture adhesives. Fortunately, there is a way to make your denture work the way it was intended: stabilize it with dental implants. And, at shanti dentals helps you with this.
benefits of shanti dentals denture stabilization
- Restores proper chewing, allowing a better diet and improved health
- Improves speech and confidence
- Increases comfort with less irritation of gum tissue
- Ends the cost and inconvenience of denture adhesives
- Often can utilize your existing denture
- Minimally invasive procedure
Rohini is a well developed residential city in North West Delhi in India. It was the first sub-city project of Delhi Development Authority (DDA). Rohini is one of the 12 zones administered under the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. Rohini is a very prime residential locality and well connected with the other parts of the city. All the basic facilities like mall, market, school, bank, hospitals and ATM are available in Rohini. Transport facility is also good in this locality. Rohini has three stations on the Red Line of Delhi Metro Line 1, making it one of Delhi Metro’s major hubs.
It is very easy to reach Shanti Dentals from Rohini because of these facilities. Shanti Dentals provides one of the best Dental Services in Rohini Area.
Directions to Shanti Dentals From Rohini
New Delhi, Delhi
2. Follow Bhagawan Mahavir Marg to Sector 11
13 min (6.9 km)
3. Turn right
2 min (1.1 km)
4. Turn left onto HL Parwana Rd →Pass by Venus Apartments (on the right)
1 min (650 m)
5. Turn right onto Shaheed Colonel Guruveer Singh Sarna Marg →Pass by Prashant Vihar Police Station (on the left in 600m) 4 min (1.0 km)
6. Turn left onto B5 Rd 13 s (71 m)
7. Continue on Pvr Prashant Vihar Road to your destination in Prashant Vihar 5 min (1.0 km)
8. shanti dentals – Dentist in Rohini, Delhi
A-12 / FF, Opp. Lancercs School, Prashant Vihar, Sector 14, Rohini, Delhi, 110085