Root canal treatment
A root canal is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or becomes infected. During a root canal procedure, the nerve and pulp are removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and sealed. Without treatment, the tissue surrounding the tooth will become infected and abscesses may form.
RCT (endodontics ) is needed when the blood or nerve supply of the tooth (pulp) is damaged due to decay or injury. It is most often needed in teeth which have deep fillings, or in teeth which have deep dental decay. It may cause very severe pain and lead to infection of the tissue surrounding the root tip. Shanti dentals provides you a better filling and rooted strength for your natural looking teeths for life time. Sahti dentals provides you a world class treatment with new technologies and equipments. The damage can be big or small but prevention can play the vital role for your teeth protection so take a consultation from shanti dentals. Time to time check up and a better care can keep you away from the pain of dental surgeries and many treatments. So, take care of your teeth and we are here to help you with this procedure.
shanti dentals’ provided RCT removes infected or damaged pulp from the diseased tooth. After that the hollow pulp chamber and root canals are cleaned & sealed.
Shanti dentals tells you causes can be:
- Deep seated and untreated dental decay.
- Decay beneath a deep filling.
- Trauma that damages a tooth.
- Habitual teeth grinding (bruxism ).
Symptoms of damage:
- Unprovoked or spontaneous pain.
- Sensitivity to hot and cold drinks and foods.
- Pain while biting or chewing.
- Swelling of gum near the affected tooth.
- Oozing of pus surrounding the affected tooth.
- Facial swelling.
Some times, when no symptom is present disease is diagnosed by special tests or x-rays during routine dental visit.
Some times , when no symptom is present disease is diagnosed by special tests or x-rays during routine dental visit
SINGLE VISIT RCT
Shanti dentals provides single visit RCt which is most advanced RCT technique with no discomfort, no pain and minimum time and lesser chances of failure. This treatment is usually completed in single visit .
RCT is usually performed under local anaesthesia. Shanti dentals removes decayed portion of tooth and /or affected filling. Then the pulp or pulp remnants are removed extirpated & then the root canals are cleaned to remove bacteria, pus and debris.
Our root canal is made infection free and sealed with long lasting barrier material called GUTTA –PERCHA. The tooth then undergoes restoration and biting surface need protection so a permanent filling and /or the CROWN is needed as per the tooth structure.
- When treatment not done the infection may spread into surrounding bone causing a pocket or abscess.
- May cause bone loss in jaw.
- Tooth may have to be removed so tooth loss.
Shanti dentals benefits
- Damaged tooth is replaced with filling .
- You can expect a functional tooth after the treatment.
- It should last as the other teeth.
Rohini is a well developed residential city in North West Delhi in India. It was the first sub-city project of Delhi Development Authority (DDA). Rohini is one of the 12 zones administered under the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. Rohini is a very prime residential locality and well connected with the other parts of the city. All the basic facilities like mall, market, school, bank, hospitals and ATM are available in Rohini. Transport facility is also good in this locality. Rohini has three stations on the Red Line of Delhi Metro Line 1, making it one of Delhi Metro’s major hubs.
It is very easy to reach Shanti Dentals from Rohini because of these facilities. Shanti Dentals provides one of the best Dental Services in Rohini Area.
Directions to Shanti Dentals From Rohini
New Delhi, Delhi
2. Follow Bhagawan Mahavir Marg to Sector 11
13 min (6.9 km)
3. Turn right
2 min (1.1 km)
4. Turn left onto HL Parwana Rd →Pass by Venus Apartments (on the right)
1 min (650 m)
5. Turn right onto Shaheed Colonel Guruveer Singh Sarna Marg →Pass by Prashant Vihar Police Station (on the left in 600m) 4 min (1.0 km)
6. Turn left onto B5 Rd 13 s (71 m)
7. Continue on Pvr Prashant Vihar Road to your destination in Prashant Vihar 5 min (1.0 km)
8. shanti dentals – Dentist in Rohini, Delhi
A-12 / FF, Opp. Lancercs School, Prashant Vihar, Sector 14, Rohini, Delhi, 110085