The main cause of these diseases is bacterial plaque, a sticky, colorless film that constantly forms on your teeth. If plaque is not removed on a daily basis it can turn into a hard substance called calculus (tartar). When plaque and calculus are not removed the bacteria in plaque produce toxins (or poisons) that can destroy the supporting tissues and bone around the teeth . As the diseases progress, the gum around the tooth becomes loose and separates away from the tooth resulting in deep areas called pockets. As these pockets deepen, more gum tissue and bone are destroyed and the teeth eventually become loose. If periodontal diseases are not treated, the teeth may need to be removed. Shanti dentals is one of the best dental care in Delhi so don’t waste your time to wait and to get the pain increased. Sometimes delay can cause for the more main and severe dental diseases so take a consultation form shati dentals and get the relief immediately. Our scaling and root planing is one of the best services of use so if you are searching for the same we are the answer.
At shanti dentals the objective of scaling & root planning is to remove etiologic agents which cause inflammation to the gingival (gum) tissue and surrounding bone. Common etiologic agents removed by this conventional periodontal therapy include dental plaque and tartar (calculus).
These non-surgical procedures which completely cleanse the periodontium, work very effectively for individuals suffering from gingivitis (mild gum inflammation) and moderate/severe periodontal disease.
Shanti dentals removes all the deposits which are harmful for your teeth with the help of curettes and ultrasonic devices. There are 2 methods of scaling:
Here certain fine instruments called hand scalers are used to remove the harmful deposits from your teeth.
Here a specialized instrument called an ultrasonic scaler is used which oscillates at vibrations of almost 25,000 to 40,000 Hertz with a water spray Various tips are available depending on the areas to be scaled.
Benefits of shanti dentals Scaling and root planing:
- Scaling and root planning, or a “deep cleaning,” is a non-surgical periodontal therapy that removes accessible calculus (tartar), bacterial toxins, and etioligcal agents that cause inflammation to the gum tissue and surrounding bone. or a “deep cleaning,” is a non-surgical periodontal therapy that removes accessible calculus (tartar), bacterial toxins, and etioligcal agents that cause inflammation to the gum tissue and surrounding bone.
- Root planing and scaling must be performed to remove debris below the gum line and close periodontal pockets.
- Root planing involves detailed scaling of the root surface to decrease inflammation of the gum tissue.
- Root planing and scaling is one of the most effective ways to treat gum disease before it becomes severe.
Rohini is a well developed residential city in North West Delhi in India. It was the first sub-city project of Delhi Development Authority (DDA). Rohini is one of the 12 zones administered under the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. Rohini is a very prime residential locality and well connected with the other parts of the city. All the basic facilities like mall, market, school, bank, hospitals and ATM are available in Rohini. Transport facility is also good in this locality. Rohini has three stations on the Red Line of Delhi Metro Line 1, making it one of Delhi Metro’s major hubs.
It is very easy to reach Shanti Dentals from Rohini because of these facilities. Shanti Dentals provides one of the best Dental Services in Rohini Area.
Directions to Shanti Dentals From Rohini
New Delhi, Delhi
2. Follow Bhagawan Mahavir Marg to Sector 11
13 min (6.9 km)
3. Turn right
2 min (1.1 km)
4. Turn left onto HL Parwana Rd →Pass by Venus Apartments (on the right)
1 min (650 m)
5. Turn right onto Shaheed Colonel Guruveer Singh Sarna Marg →Pass by Prashant Vihar Police Station (on the left in 600m) 4 min (1.0 km)
6. Turn left onto B5 Rd 13 s (71 m)
7. Continue on Pvr Prashant Vihar Road to your destination in Prashant Vihar 5 min (1.0 km)
8. shanti dentals – Dentist in Rohini, Delhi
A-12 / FF, Opp. Lancercs School, Prashant Vihar, Sector 14, Rohini, Delhi, 110085