A dental implant is a surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis or to act as an orthodontic anchor.
Dental implant is a man made titanium fixture that serve as replacement for the root portion of missing teeth in your mouth. The implant is placed in the bone of your upper or lower jaw. Shanti dentals knows these are actually more tooth saving than traditional bridgework since, implants do not rely on neighbouring teeth for support and very natural in appearance. Dental implant is a big change in term of dental care, shanti dentals provides you one of the best and international level care to you.
Shanti dentals cares for your body as well because we use dental implants are typically made of titanium, a biocompatible material that is accepted by the human body and serves as a strong and sturdy base for replacement teeth. Also dental implants are the only restoration method that stimulates your natural bone underneath the missing tooth. So this process is totally safe and acceptable by a human body.
Unique about shanti dentals:
- Painless, timeless, single visit and single piece implants can be inserted even immediately after extraction of teeth.
- No need to leave the implants without crown for 3-4 months.
- Fix teeth with in 24 hrs.
- 10 years free replacement warranty.
What Implants can do:
- Provide support for a denture.
- Support a bridge and eliminate the need for removable denture.
- Replace one more teeth without affecting bordering teeth.
Benefits of Implants by shanti dentals:
- Maintain the anatomy of jaw bone so your face retains its natural shape.
- Eliminate the need to grind down the healthy adjacent teeth.
- This eliminates the key problems of denture, including poor fit gum irritation and pain from exposed nerves.
- The result is superior comfort, reliability, and freedom from embarrassments.
- Restore a more secure biting ability then removable denture.
- Looks, feels and performs similar to your natural teeth. Hence, oral care is same as a natural tooth and restore self –confidence and appearance.
Benefits of All on 4 implants:
As per patient needs shanti dentals checks alternative restorative treatments, some of which require bone grafting and numerous appointments, all on 4 dental implants offer a number of benefits:
- High quality full teeth restoration.
- Fixed teeth usually fitted in one day.
- Can be less invasive and fast.
- Less costly in many cases.
- No need to avoid certain foods or worry about food getting trapped.
- No painful friction between gums and dentures.
All on 4 procedure and aftercare:
An initial consultation and various detailed diagnostics including X-rays, CT scan and dental impressions will determine your bone structure and whether you need any extractions. A number of planning appointments are required and then the four implants are inserted into the jaw in such a way that they will completely fuse to the natural bone over time. An initial fixed denture is usually fitted on the same day and the final fitting is perfected after a few months.
It is vital that you take good care of your implants, so regular maintenance visits with our shanti dental’s dentists and a commitment to good home dental care is essential for long term success.